UNIQLOOKS Singapore – contest starts today!
The UNIQLOOKS campaign is pretty much what you get if you marry Chictopia with Uniqlo – when you involve something with streetstyle it’s bound to generate a lot of buzz. The campaign has arrived in Singapore and after the press conference held yesterday at ION SKY, here are some facts that we got for you about the contest:
1. It starts today. To enter, Uniqlo shoppers can log on to the Uniqlooks website here and upload photos of themselves dressed in their best.
2. For the competition in Singapore, the top 10 entries in the competition will be selected from 20 shortlisted finalists, results will be based on a panel of judges (70%) and the number of “Likes” (30%). The panel of judges include celebs and well known fashion figures like MTV VJ Holly, actress Felicia Chin, makeup artist Clarence Lee, fashion stylist Trey Wong and Urban editor Tee Hun Ching.
3. The 20 finalists will be announced after the competition closes on July 18 and they will take part in the Uniqlooks Grand Finals on July 28 at ION SKY to compete for the top prizes.
4. For those who didn’t make it to top 10 are the third prize winners and each will receive S$150 Uniqlo vouchers.
5. For the eight second prize winners, each will receive S$500 Uniqlo vouchers and a feature in a six-page fashion spread in Catalog magazine.
6. As for the two grand prize winners – an all-expenses paid trip to New York City and invites to the opening party at Uniqlo New York’s flagship store plus getting featured on the cover of Catalog magazine.
7. Uniqlo will also be hunting down fashionistas over two weekends to seek out stylish people to photograph and include in the competition. The locations and timings listed are today, 3pm – 8pm, from Ion to Somerset 313, June 18, 1pm – 8pm, from Wheelock Place to Somerset 313, at Zouk from 10pm – 1am and June 19, 1pm – 8pm, from Wheelock Place to Somerset 313. The next weekend, June 24, 3pm – 8pm, from Somerset 313 to Ion, 9.30pm – 1am at Butter Factory, June 25, 1pm – 8pm, from Ion to Somerset 313 and Bugis to Haji Lane and June 26, 1pm – 8pm, from Ion to Somerset 313.
Find out more about UNIQLOOKS at the official website here and don’t forget to participate starting… today!