Style [NOT] com! What’s inside the new magazine
It’s finally here! While traditional print media is going digital, Style.com is launching their print version – a hardcopy magazine – this coming Monday.
It will cost US$14.99 on newsstands and US$4.99 if you order it online before monday right here. They ship internationally apparently since you can choose your own country under the delivery address option.
Lindsey Wixson, the American model with a strawberry pout, is on the cover, which has a thick pink border around it.
The content of the magazine will likely be a sum up of the entire Spring/Summer 2012 fashion week which just happened a month ago. Everything you see that was online – streetstyle by Tommy Ton, Twitter messages, Top 10 lists of everything – will all be compiled in print for your viewing convenience. Imagine holding one month of fashion madness all the glamour, people, style, shows in your hands!
Few facts you would like to know from the book:
1) Chanel was No. 1 with 3.5 million page views
2) Balenciaga is the favourite of most editors
3) Interview with the usually reclusive Azzedine Alaïa
4) Photo essay on cover model Lindsey Wixson who is followed by photographer Theo Wenner from her hometown in Kansas to the major fashion capitals
5) Other features on Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler, Donatella Versace, Opening Ceremony andmore.