The Dream Exchange Campaign by Samsung
Technology has no doubt helped us achieve our goals in a lot of ways. We are talking about living in the year 2014 now and all our ambitions are made possible because of a certain device, gadget or phone apps. Do you need a specific gadget that plays a big part in helping you work towards what you really want?
Samsung has launched a new campaign called “Dream Exchange” which is set to inspire people to turn their dreams into realities. This campaign is created in line with the electronics powerhouse’s commitment to create possibilities for consumers through Samsung technology and products. Through interacting with the consumers and creating an idea-sharing space, Dream Exchange is poised to encourage people to realize how technology is a solution and the key to achieving their goals.
From 1 July to 8 August 2014, all Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents above 18 years are invited to share their dreams on the microsite www.dreamexchange.com and the ways in which Samsung’s products can fulfill them. The reward for sharing dreams? Samsung will select 50 consumers at the end of their campaign and present them with the chosen Samsung products. Do note that only ONE dream can be submitted per day.
Here’s how it works.
1. Go to www.dreamexchange.com, login with your Twitter or Facebook.
2. Start posting your dream! Only 125 characters are allowed with the use of the #DreamExchange hashtag, and if you minus mentioning the product which is SAMSUNG you’re left with 118 characters to post. Having good copywriting skills is a bonus.
3. Your dream-posts will be shown on your very own profile page.
4. You can also check out the competition by seeing what others are posting.
Along with the campaign, Samsung will feature four ordinary Singaporeans as Dream Exchange advocates, who have their own unique personal dreams. Here’s urban farmer Bjorn’s video of him using the GALAXY S5 LTE to help him with transforming Singapore’s architectural landscape into urban farms. You can check out the rest of the videos in the youtube playlist right here.
Intrigued? Start sharing your dreams with Samsung Dream Exchange today at www.dreamexchange.com and do remember to use the #DreamExchange hashtag.
Alternatively, grab your friends along with you and visit one of these roving roadshows where ambassadors will help you submit your dreams on the spot.
• From 5 – 6 July and 12 – 13 July, Dream Exchange roving ambassadors will be at Orchard Road
• From 14 – 18 July, a Dream Exchange truck will be at Chevron House, Raffles Place
Good luck and hope your dreams come true!