Countdown to Audi Star Creation 2014
The countdown is on. About one more month until the finals of Audi Star Creation 2014, one of the most talked about regional fashion design competition which is on its 4th year now. The 12 finalists are selected out of 418 entries from 14 countries and they will all be in Singapore next month for their runway showdown at Tent@Orchard. This year, the finalists come from Singapore, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, China, Indonesia and Malaysia.
1. Oei Shoo Jun Angeline, 27, Singapore
2. Keh Min Chloe, 19, Singapore
3. Leong Yaowen, 26, Singapore
4. Newman Han, 29, Republic of Korea
5. Hye Ra Rhee, 32, Republic of Korea
6. Hye Jin Kim, 27, Republic of Korea
7. Zhou Jun, 24, China
8. Rebecca Corine Lam, 25, Hong Kong
9. Tu Nguyen Hoang, 23, Vietnam
10. Kata Oka Hidenobu, 22, Japan
11. Peh Chin Yee, 24, Malaysia
12. Erica Devi Handika, 21, Indonesia
Three will be crowned winners on 12 May, selected by a panel of industry experts, and each receive a prize of $10,000 and a year-long internship with luxury lifestyle fashion retailer F J Benjamin. Plus, they will also have the opportunity to develop their own capsule collection which will be showcased at Audi Fashion Festival 2015. Surely a very lucrative package.
Want to be an audience and watch the finals of Audi Star Creation 2014? Herworldplus is giving away 20 passes to the runway showdown happening on 12 May, find out more on herworldplus.com